    If you can recommend me anything else I'd appreciate it.

    Cheers

    John
    John, Sep 12, 2006

  2. John

    bambam Guest

    On Tue, 12 Sep 2006 23:58:53 +0100, John wrote:

    > Can anyone recommend a freeware video format converter? I'd like to be
    > able to downsize some clips for downloading from a website. In the
    > past I have used real producer, but my copy of this stopped working
    > unfortunately.
    >
    > I can convert my clips to MP4 using Nero but the minimum size they can
    > be reduced to is still a little too much, about 8MB.
    >
    > I have also tried using Windows Movie Maker but that has big issues
    > and constantly crashes. I think the program is just buggy.
    >
    > If you can recommend me anything else I'd appreciate it.

    Hi John, I haven't used this program yet, but it seems to be getting big
    raps-

    Super

    http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html

    If you are interested in freeware, the alt.comp.freeware newsgroup is very
    good. The website associated with the group is located here-

    http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/

    I hope this is some help. :)
    bambam, Sep 13, 2006