    Windows Media Encoder 64 bit edition sees my audio device but not my video
    device and they are in the same dll.

    Any kind of help will be very much appreciated.
    =?Utf-8?B?QQ==?=, Oct 2, 2007

  2. A:
    You will have to contact this guy "xxl" who is working on the multiple
    format audio/video decoder in the 64-bit world.
    Go here:
    http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=173941
    Click on "Nightly builds by xxl"
    You will be taken here:
    http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=173941&package_id=214245
    Click on "experimental x64"
    There you have a downloadable version of this decoder."
    ffdshow_rev1370_20070722_x64.exe"
    Who is "xxl"?
    Well, this is as far as I can get.
    Good luck!