    nvidia chipset nforce4 and nVidia 6600 LE andL1950S LG LCD 12 Ms anolog
    screen is the any fix for this eaven server 2003 runs great on this thing
    just video probs in 64 bit 3800+ dual core 2 gigs of mem. SATA 80 gigs x 2
    =?Utf-8?B?R3JlZw==?=, Dec 12, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?R3JlZw==?=

    Colin Nowell Guest

    Hi Greg,

    Sounds to me like you need to go to the NVidia site and download the latest
    64bit drivers from there. The ones I am using are
    81.95_forceware_winxp64_english_whql.exe (that's the filename).

    Also, it may be a good idea to check in your x64 "System Properties",
    "Hardware", "Device Manager" tab that your monitor is set as a "Plug and
    Play" monitor and NOT "Default Monitor" so that the display can be detected
    correctly through its interface cable.

    Colin

    Colin Nowell, Dec 12, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?R3JlZw==?=

    John Barnes Guest

    Also with x64 it is a good idea to run Microsoft update periodically using
    Custom to get the latest WHQL drivers for all the hardware on the system.

    John Barnes, Dec 12, 2005