    the frame.

    Thank You
    Bruno

    bruno Tonon, Oct 15, 2006

  2. bruno Tonon

    Chet39 Guest

    Maybe I'm missing the point but it seems that your video filters would be
    specific to whatever video capture/edit software you are using. I Use
    Pinnacle Studio 10 and there are gazillions of special effects available
    from Pinnacle plus others from third parties. Of course they aren't free
    but most of them are available in a demo version that the fee unlocks for
    general use.

    Chet39, Oct 15, 2006