    list these files. Can I load any software to view/edit from these discs?

    Thank you,
    John T.

    =?Utf-8?B?TGltZXkgbGFk?=, Jul 13, 2006

  2. The structure of a DVD comprises two folders:
    AUDIO_TS (usually empty)
    VIDEO_TS (the one you are looking for)
    Open the VIDEO_TS folder and there you will find your movies.
    Their extension is vob (video object file) and include video, audio and
    subtitles.
    Don't know which editor you can use, though.
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Jul 13, 2006