    I would also like to make Open Sessions like with CSs so I can add to
    the scenes on any given DVD that I previously edited. Is that
    possible?

    Bob, Jun 2, 2005

  2. Bob

    Jordan Guest

    I use the Ulead suite. It's a nice setup, Google for Ulead.

    - Jordan

    Jordan, Jun 3, 2005

  3. Bob

    puzzled Guest

    "Bob" <> wrote in message
    >I would like to rip one or more scenes from several DVDs, edit the
    > files with a video editor and burn the results onto a single DVD.
    >
    > I want the video editor to be relatively simple as my intention is to
    > use it to compose DVDs from my favorite scenes.
    >
    > What software do you recommend?
    >
    > I would also like to make Open Sessions like with CSs so I can add to
    > the scenes on any given DVD that I previously edited. Is that
    > possible?

    Encryption is your foe.
    Are the DVD's commercial releases?
    If so, download and install: DVD shrink
    NOTE: Though this defeats the copyright encryption code,
    it only deals with VOB files.
    You will need a video editing suite, for em..... Editing!
    My personal preference being Videowave 7 professional.
    Putrid and feral, nontheless totally beneign corpse and
    feotal relapse, fart intoxication anal relapse. Penetrate
    the organic orafice, slap the thighs, branston pickle!
    Mushroom minge in cohorts with the fat slap of the
    bunions, wankers are ovalulating within the horlicks?
    A total braindead dickhead is bound to post a reply?

    puzzled, Jun 3, 2005
  4. Bob

    Bob Guest

    On 2 Jun 2005 16:26:32 -0700, "Jordan" <> wrote:

    >I use the Ulead suite. It's a nice setup, Google for Ulead.

    I saw it but someone said Pinnacle was much better. I will take a look
    based on your recommendation.

    Bob, Jun 3, 2005