    Hey Guys,

    I got some home movies that I wanna shrik to put on this interweb thingy.

    Anyone Reconmend a good prog...

    Skippy, Sep 22, 2006

  2. Skippy

    Joy Guest

    "Skippy" <> wrote in message
    news:1158914277.919351@ftpsrv1...
    > Hey Guys,
    >
    > I got some home movies that I wanna shrik to put on this interweb thingy.
    >
    > Anyone Reconmend a good prog...

    I use Adobe Premier Elements. I only learnt how to use it recently and it
    is a very versatile program. Mind you, it might be more than what you are
    wanting.
    Joy

    Joy, Sep 22, 2006

  3. Skippy

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Skippy wrote:
    > Hey Guys,
    >
    > I got some home movies that I wanna shrik to put on this interweb
    > thingy.
    >
    > Anyone Reconmend a good prog...

    Not knowing exactly what you want to do I can only suggest the video tools
    that I use. Auto Gordian Knot and Virtual Dub. Both open source, won't cost
    you a cent.
    --
    Shaun.

    ~misfit~, Sep 22, 2006
  4. Skippy

    Mark C Guest

    "Skippy" <> wrote in

    > I got some home movies that I wanna shrik to put on this
    > interweb thingy.

    This might be what you need:
    http://www.divx.com/divx/webplayer/

    Mark C, Sep 29, 2006