    to use for video editing. Needs to be easy to use, have lots of features &
    special effects.
    TIA

    ripper, Sep 25, 2003

  2. ripper

    HamMan Guest

    "ripper" < co.uk> wrote in message
    news:5mHcb.10081$9.net...
    > I have just got a digital video camera. Can anyone recommend what software
    > to use for video editing. Needs to be easy to use, have lots of features &
    > special effects.
    > TIA

    Easy to use, cheap and nasty: Pinnacle Studio 8
    recommened for crapper PC's

    Professional, loads of plugins,expensive: Adobe Premiere
    dont even try to edit digital video with less than a gig of PC2700 with this
    one

    HamMan, Sep 25, 2003

  3. ripper

    Kenny Guest

    Ulead Video Studio 7, lots of tutorials on 2nd CD. Roxio Videowave has some
    nice transition effects.

    --

    Kenny

    Kenny, Sep 25, 2003