    video clips together into one continuous clip and 2. convert the large .avi
    files from my digital camera to smaller sized .avi files?

    Thanks in advance!

    Erik, Sep 29, 2008

  2. Erik

    TJ Guest

    Erik wrote:

    > Hi
    >
    > Does anyone know of any video editing programs that can 1. combine
    > multiple video clips together into one continuous clip and 2. convert
    > the large .avi files from my digital camera to smaller sized .avi
    > files?

    Did ya ever think it MIGHT help if we knew what OS/program(s) you have
    available?

    If XP, Windows Movie Maker will do what you want, and you already have it.

    TJ, Sep 29, 2008

  3. Erik

    Guest

    , Sep 29, 2008
  4. Erik

    D@Z Guest

    I use blaze media pro
    It does what you want plus a shit load more besides

    --

    A man should look for what is,
    and not for what he thinks should be

    D@Z, Sep 29, 2008
  5. Erik

    M.L. Guest

    > Does anyone know of any video editing programs that can 1. combine
    > multiple video clips together into one continuous clip and 2. convert the
    > large .avi files from my digital camera to smaller sized .avi files?

    Easy Video Joiner (splicer, no reencoding)
    Input: ASF, AVI, MPEG1, MPEG2, RM, WMV
    Output: ASF, AVI, MPEG1, MPEG2, RM, WMV
    OS: Win NT/95/98/Me/2000/XP
    www.doeasier.org/joiner/

    Easy Video Splitter (splitter, no reencoding)
    Input: ASF, AVI, MPEG1, MPEG2, WMV
    Output: ASF, AVI, MPEG1, MPEG2, WMV
    OS: Win NT/95/98/Me/2000/XP
    www.doeasier.org/splitter/

    Video Edit Master (splitter/joiner, no reencoding)
    Input: AVI, MPEG1, MPEG2
    Output: AVI, MPEG1, MPEG2
    http://software.tutorialsroom.com/

    M.L., Sep 29, 2008
  6. Erik

    chuckcar Guest

    "M.L." <> wrote in

    >> Does anyone know of any video editing programs that can 1. combine
    >> multiple video clips together into one continuous clip and 2. convert
    >> the large .avi files from my digital camera to smaller sized .avi
    >> files?

    > Easy Video Joiner (splicer, no reencoding)
    > Input: ASF, AVI, MPEG1, MPEG2, RM, WMV
    > Output: ASF, AVI, MPEG1, MPEG2, RM, WMV
    > OS: Win NT/95/98/Me/2000/XP
    > www.doeasier.org/joiner/
    >
    > Easy Video Splitter (splitter, no reencoding)
    > Input: ASF, AVI, MPEG1, MPEG2, WMV
    > Output: ASF, AVI, MPEG1, MPEG2, WMV
    > OS: Win NT/95/98/Me/2000/XP
    > www.doeasier.org/splitter/
    >
    > Video Edit Master (splitter/joiner, no reencoding)
    > Input: AVI, MPEG1, MPEG2
    > Output: AVI, MPEG1, MPEG2
    > http://software.tutorialsroom.com/

    None of the above will do #2. Just so the OP knows.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Sep 30, 2008
  7. Erik

    CoMa Guest

    On Tue, 30 Sep 2008 03:22:13 +1000, "Erik" <> wrote:

    >Does anyone know of any video editing programs that can 1. combine multiple
    >video clips together into one continuous clip and 2. convert the large .avi
    >files from my digital camera to smaller sized .avi files?

    AviDemux
    http://avidemux.org/

    Avidemux is available for
    Linux, BSD, Mac OS X and Microsoft Windows
    under the GNU GPL license.

    --

    Regards
    CoMa

    http://hubbabub.deviantart.com/

    CoMa, Sep 30, 2008
  8. Erik

    M.L. Guest

    >>> Does anyone know of any video editing programs that can 1. combine
    >>> multiple video clips together into one continuous clip and

    > 2. convert
    >>> the large .avi files from my digital camera to smaller sized .avi
    >>> files?

    >> Easy Video Joiner (splicer, no reencoding)
    >> Input: ASF, AVI, MPEG1, MPEG2, RM, WMV
    >> Output: ASF, AVI, MPEG1, MPEG2, RM, WMV
    >> OS: Win NT/95/98/Me/2000/XP
    >> www.doeasier.org/joiner/
    >>
    >> Easy Video Splitter (splitter, no reencoding)
    >> Input: ASF, AVI, MPEG1, MPEG2, WMV
    >> Output: ASF, AVI, MPEG1, MPEG2, WMV
    >> OS: Win NT/95/98/Me/2000/XP
    >> www.doeasier.org/splitter/
    >>
    >> Video Edit Master (splitter/joiner, no reencoding)
    >> Input: AVI, MPEG1, MPEG2
    >> Output: AVI, MPEG1, MPEG2
    >> http://software.tutorialsroom.com/
    >>

    > None of the above will do #2. Just so the OP knows.

    Given the context I assumed *convert* meant split.

    M.L., Oct 2, 2008
  9. Erik

    Tony Guest

    Huh?

    --
    The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

    Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

    No, I just decided not to play your silly game is all. *Some* of us know
    proper manners

    the realm of understandability

    Tony, Oct 2, 2008