    I dled and un zipped the dlls. Do I just drag and drop them into the
    Windows\System folder?
    , Feb 14, 2005

  2. wrote:

    > I dled and un zipped the dlls. Do I just drag and drop them into the
    > Windows\System folder?

    No. Did you get an .inf file? Do a proper job and get the drivers as a
    package and install them from the Display applet in Control Panel.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Feb 14, 2005

  3. Guest

    On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 17:33:38 -0500,
    Rôgêr <> wrote:

    > wrote:
    >
    >> I dled and un zipped the dlls. Do I just drag and drop them into the
    >> Windows\System folder?

    >No. Did you get an .inf file? Do a proper job and get the drivers as a
    >package and install them from the Display applet in Control Panel.

    Yes, there is an inf file.

    Can you step me through the display applet? This is the first time
    I've installed any drivers.
    , Feb 14, 2005
  4. chuckie® Guest

    Hopefully all those newly d/l'd files are in one place (i.e., Temp folder),
    Control Panel>Display>Settings tab>Advanced button>Adapter
    tab>Properties>Driver tab, click on Update Driver and point it to the above
    location when prompted to choose a search area...HTH...luck...

    chuckie®, Feb 15, 2005
  5. Guest

    On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 00:24:21 GMT,
    "chuckie®" <> wrote:

    >Hopefully all those newly d/l'd files are in one place (i.e., Temp folder),
    >Control Panel>Display>Settings tab>Advanced button>Adapter
    >tab>Properties>Driver tab, click on Update Driver and point it to the above
    >location when prompted to choose a search area...HTH...luck...

    Worked just fine. Drivers are now updated,
    , Feb 15, 2005