    I need 32 or 64 bit. I am running WinXP Home SP2
    Regards
    Bill

    Bill P, Jan 16, 2006

  2. Bill P

    Gordon Guest

    Bill P scribbled this:

    > Hi
    > I want to update the driver for my Nvidia 6200 TC video card. I have
    > located what I think is the correct driver on the Nvidia site but there is
    > some confusion (to me) regarding 32 or 64 bit option. How can I find out
    > whether I need 32 or 64 bit. I am running WinXP Home SP2
    > Regards
    > Bill

    32bit. XP Home doesn't have a 64bit version AFAIK......
    --
    Registered Linux User no 240308
    Ubuntu 5.10

    Gordon, Jan 16, 2006

  3. Bill P

    Bill P Guest

    "Gordon" <> wrote in message
    > Bill P scribbled this:
    >
    >> Hi
    >> I want to update the driver for my Nvidia 6200 TC video card. I have
    >> located what I think is the correct driver on the Nvidia site but there
    >> is
    >> some confusion (to me) regarding 32 or 64 bit option. How can I find out
    >> whether I need 32 or 64 bit. I am running WinXP Home SP2
    >> Regards
    >> Bill

    > 32bit. XP Home doesn't have a 64bit version AFAIK......
    > --
    > Registered Linux User no 240308
    > Ubuntu 5.10
    > gordonDOTburgessparkerATgbpcomputingDOTcoDOTuk
    > to email me replace the obvious!

    Hi Gordon
    Thanks for the reply.
    Nvidia were naming their older drivers for "Windows XP/2000" for example.
    They then started to add "-32 bit" to the later drivers which confused me a
    bit (sorry about the pun). However I have managed to update the driver to
    the latest version and things seem to be OK.
    Regards
    Bill

    Bill P, Jan 16, 2006