    [youtube.com] Error: Not a valid URL
    (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKws0WAoz5U&feature=related). Visit our web
    to know in detail what video sites are supported.
    Lord Turkey Cough, Feb 13, 2008

  2. Lord Turkey Cough

    Joe Guest

    On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 02:30:22 GMT, "Lord Turkey Cough"
    <> wrote:

    >Can anyone get this piece of sh*t to work?
    >Took me frigging long enough to install the crap
    >really puts me off firefox.
    >First it said it was in the sandbox which was not enabled in preferences.
    >Of course you won't find any preferences to enable.
    >WHAT A LOAD OF F***** SH*T!!

    I'm not sure if I could give you any help - I'm not into videos.
    However, do you really think that the above diatribe will incline
    people who are knowledgeable with Mozilla to give you helpful answers?

    >really puts me off firefox.

    No one stops you from using MS-IE!
    Joe, Feb 13, 2008

  3. Lord Turkey Cough

    Dan C Guest

    Lord Turkey Cough wrote:
    > Can anyone get this piece of sh*t to work?
    > Took me frigging long enough to install the crap
    > really puts me off firefox.
    > First it said it was in the sandbox which was not enabled in preferences.
    > Of course you won't find any preferences to enable.
    > WHAT A LOAD OF F***** SH*T!!
    >

    > [youtube.com] Error: Not a valid URL
    > (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKws0WAoz5U&feature=related). Visit our web
    > to know in detail what video sites are supported.

    Are you aware that you are always bitching, whining,
    crying about one thing or another? If I knew the answer
    and I don't, I wouldn't feel to warm fuzzy enough to tell
    you and would just let you spin, but then I am really
    immature too.
    Dan C, Feb 13, 2008
  4. "Joe" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 02:30:22 GMT, "Lord Turkey Cough"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>Can anyone get this piece of sh*t to work?
    >>Took me frigging long enough to install the crap
    >>really puts me off firefox.
    >>First it said it was in the sandbox which was not enabled in preferences.
    >>Of course you won't find any preferences to enable.
    >>WHAT A LOAD OF F***** SH*T!!
    >>

    > I'm not sure if I could give you any help - I'm not into videos.
    > However, do you really think that the above diatribe will incline
    > people who are knowledgeable with Mozilla to give you helpful answers?

    No. Because there is no 'answer', IT JUST DOESN'T F***ING WORK.
    I have wasted enough time trying to get it to work and I would rather
    not go down the path of trying 'suggestions'.

    Lord Turkey Cough, Feb 13, 2008
  5. "Dan C" <> wrote in message
    > Lord Turkey Cough wrote:
    >> Can anyone get this piece of sh*t to work?
    >> Took me frigging long enough to install the crap
    >> really puts me off firefox.
    >> First it said it was in the sandbox which was not enabled in preferences.
    >> Of course you won't find any preferences to enable.
    >> WHAT A LOAD OF F***** SH*T!!
    >>

    >> [youtube.com] Error: Not a valid URL
    >> (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKws0WAoz5U&feature=related). Visit our
    >> web to know in detail what video sites are supported.

    > Are you aware that you are always bitching, whining, crying about one
    > thing or another? If I knew the answer and I don't, I wouldn't feel to
    > warm fuzzy enough to tell you and would just let you spin, but then I am
    > really immature too.

    No probs, I know there is no answer anyway I am mature enough
    to call a crok of SHYTE a CROCK OF SHYTE.

    Lets not beat about the bush here, if the guy responsible for that 'thing'
    was here now he would be dead by now, or at least picking up his teeth.
    Lord Turkey Cough, Feb 13, 2008
  6. "Joe" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 02:30:22 GMT, "Lord Turkey Cough"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>Can anyone get this piece of sh*t to work?
    >>Took me frigging long enough to install the crap
    >>really puts me off firefox.
    >>First it said it was in the sandbox which was not enabled in preferences.
    >>Of course you won't find any preferences to enable.
    >>WHAT A LOAD OF F***** SH*T!!
    >>

    > I'm not sure if I could give you any help - I'm not into videos.
    > However, do you really think that the above diatribe will incline
    > people who are knowledgeable with Mozilla to give you helpful answers?

    I would point out that I was not asking for help, merely making a statement
    of fact. I asked if anyone else had gotten it to work, which is difffernt
    to asking for help.

    Lord Turkey Cough, Feb 13, 2008
  7. Lord Turkey Cough

    Miller Guest

    *Lord Turkey Cough* wrote:
    > "Dan C" <> wrote in message

    >> Are you aware that you are always bitching, whining, crying about one
    >> thing or another? If I knew the answer and I don't, I wouldn't feel to
    >> warm fuzzy enough to tell you and would just let you spin, but then I am
    >> really immature too.

    > No probs, I know there is no answer anyway I am mature enough
    > to call a crok of SHYTE a CROCK OF SHYTE.
    >
    > Lets not beat about the bush here, if the guy responsible for that 'thing'
    > was here now he would be dead by now, or at least picking up his teeth.

    OK. This sounds like you _dont want_ *any* help.
    Maybe someone could solve your problem, but i hope no one does! :p

    cu, Miller
    Miller, Feb 13, 2008
  8. Lord Turkey Cough

    Frank Guest

    Miller wrote:
    > *Lord Turkey Cough* wrote:
    >> "Dan C" <> wrote in message

    >>> Are you aware that you are always bitching, whining, crying about one
    >>> thing or another? If I knew the answer and I don't, I wouldn't feel to
    >>> warm fuzzy enough to tell you and would just let you spin, but then I am
    >>> really immature too.

    >> No probs, I know there is no answer anyway I am mature enough
    >> to call a crok of SHYTE a CROCK OF SHYTE.
    >>
    >> Lets not beat about the bush here, if the guy responsible for that 'thing'
    >> was here now he would be dead by now, or at least picking up his teeth.

    > OK. This sounds like you _dont want_ *any* help.
    > Maybe someone could solve your problem, but i hope no one does! :p
    >
    > cu, Miller

    Worked fine for me but why would anyone be interested in soccer?
    Frank, Feb 13, 2008
  9. Lord Turkey Cough

    Justin Guest

    Lord Turkey Cough wrote on [Wed, 13 Feb 2008 05:44:40 GMT]:

    > "Dan C" <> wrote in message
    >> Lord Turkey Cough wrote:
    >>> Can anyone get this piece of sh*t to work?
    >>> Took me frigging long enough to install the crap
    >>> really puts me off firefox.
    >>> First it said it was in the sandbox which was not enabled in preferences.
    >>> Of course you won't find any preferences to enable.
    >>> WHAT A LOAD OF F***** SH*T!!
    >>>

    >>> [youtube.com] Error: Not a valid URL
    >>> (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKws0WAoz5U&feature=related). Visit our
    >>> web to know in detail what video sites are supported.

    >> Are you aware that you are always bitching, whining, crying about one
    >> thing or another? If I knew the answer and I don't, I wouldn't feel to
    >> warm fuzzy enough to tell you and would just let you spin, but then I am
    >> really immature too.

    > No probs, I know there is no answer anyway I am mature enough
    > to call a crok of SHYTE a CROCK OF SHYTE.

    And sound like a complete moron saying it.

    > Lets not beat about the bush here, if the guy responsible for that 'thing'
    > was here now he would be dead by now, or at least picking up his teeth.

    Do you often kill or beat up people that give you things for free?
    Justin, Feb 13, 2008
  10. "Frank" <frankdotlogullo@comcastperiodnet> wrote in message
    > Miller wrote:
    >> *Lord Turkey Cough* wrote:

    >>> No probs, I know there is no answer anyway I am mature enough
    >>> to call a crok of SHYTE a CROCK OF SHYTE.
    >>>
    >>> Lets not beat about the bush here, if the guy responsible for that
    >>> 'thing'
    >>> was here now he would be dead by now, or at least picking up his teeth.

    >> OK. This sounds like you _dont want_ *any* help.
    >> Maybe someone could solve your problem, but i hope no one does! :p
    >>
    >> cu, Miller

    > Worked fine for me but why would anyone be interested in soccer?

    Maybe because it is the biggest, most popular and most played sport on the
    planet? Just a wild guess.
    Lord Turkey Cough, Feb 13, 2008
  11. "Lord Turkey Cough" <> wrote in message
    > Can anyone get this piece of sh*t to work?
    > Took me frigging long enough to install the crap
    > really puts me off firefox.
    > First it said it was in the sandbox which was not enabled in preferences.
    > Of course you won't find any preferences to enable.
    > WHAT A LOAD OF F***** SH*T!!
    >

    > [youtube.com] Error: Not a valid URL
    > (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKws0WAoz5U&feature=related). Visit our
    > web to know in detail what video sites are supported.

    Anyway you will all be glad to know I got this
    http://www.videodownloader.fdrlab.com/
    Nothing to do with mozilla but it works
    like a dream. No farting around or p*ssing about chasing
    wild geese. Down loads it at .avi too - nice. SO I don't
    have to use some naff .flv player and have all sorts of compatibility
    problems :O)

    Ahhh.... life is sweet.... :O)

    Lord Turkey Cough, Feb 13, 2008
  12. Lord Turkey Cough

    Joe Guest

    On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 23:02:23 GMT, "Lord Turkey Cough"
    <> wrote:

    >Anyway you will all be glad to know I got this
    >http://www.videodownloader.fdrlab.com/
    >Nothing to do with mozilla but it works
    >like a dream. No farting around or p*ssing about chasing
    >wild geese. Down loads it at .avi too - nice. SO I don't
    >have to use some naff .flv player and have all sorts of compatibility
    >problems :O)
    >
    >Ahhh.... life is sweet.... :O)

    Be still, my heart! My joy overflows for you, "Lord Turkey Cough".

    After all the bitching, complaining and belly-aching, you actually got
    off your ass - so to speak - , did some looking foryourself, and
    found something you seem to be happy with.

    CONGRATULATIONS!!!
    Joe, Feb 14, 2008
  13. Lord Turkey Cough

    Frank Guest

    Lord Turkey Cough wrote:
    > "Frank" <frankdotlogullo@comcastperiodnet> wrote in message
    >> Miller wrote:

    >>> OK. This sounds like you _dont want_ *any* help.
    >>> Maybe someone could solve your problem, but i hope no one does! :p
    >>>
    >>> cu, Miller

    >> Worked fine for me but why would anyone be interested in soccer?

    > Maybe because it is the biggest, most popular and most played sport on the
    > planet? Just a wild guess.

    Not popular in US because soccer gives no time for TV commercials.

    The Firefox add on allows saving YouTube stuff and you can download a
    free converter for viewing the flash filed.
    Frank, Feb 14, 2008
  14. "Frank" <frankdotlogullo@comcastperiodnet> wrote in message
    > Lord Turkey Cough wrote:
    >> "Frank" <frankdotlogullo@comcastperiodnet> wrote in message

    >>> Worked fine for me but why would anyone be interested in soccer?

    >> Maybe because it is the biggest, most popular and most played sport on
    >> the
    >> planet? Just a wild guess.

    > Not popular in US because soccer gives no time for TV commercials.
    >
    > The Firefox add on allows saving YouTube stuff and you can download a free
    > converter for viewing the flash filed.

    Well it does not work
    http://javimoya.com/
    Even the site is down now, but I had gave up on trying to get it to work
    anyway, I wasted more time on it than I should have in the first place.
    Anyway this site works very well.
    http://www.videodownloader.fdrlab.com/
    The seem to get plenty of adds in before the game then in the break and
    then after. but anyway would you want to buy anything from someone
    who wanted to spoil your enjoyment of the game? It would have the
    opposite effect on me.
    Lord Turkey Cough, Feb 14, 2008
  15. "Joe" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 23:02:23 GMT, "Lord Turkey Cough"
    > <> wrote:
    >

    >>Anyway you will all be glad to know I got this
    >>http://www.videodownloader.fdrlab.com/
    >>Nothing to do with mozilla but it works
    >>like a dream. No farting around or p*ssing about chasing
    >>wild geese. Down loads it at .avi too - nice. SO I don't
    >>have to use some naff .flv player and have all sorts of compatibility
    >>problems :O)
    >>
    >>Ahhh.... life is sweet.... :O)
    >>

    > Be still, my heart! My joy overflows for you, "Lord Turkey Cough".
    >
    > After all the bitching, complaining and belly-aching, you actually got
    > off your ass - so to speak - , did some looking foryourself, and
    > found something you seem to be happy with.
    >
    > CONGRATULATIONS!!!

    Well maybe my post wll save someone wasting a hour or so of their time.
    Lord Turkey Cough, Feb 14, 2008
  16. Lord Turkey Cough

    elaich Guest

    "Lord Turkey Cough" <> wrote in news:piNsj.65$os2.60
    @newsfe3-win.ntli.net:

    > Even the site is down now, but I had gave up on trying to get it to work
    > anyway, I wasted more time on it than I should have in the first place.

    VideoDownloader was blocked weeks ago by Youtube, if that's where you are
    trying to use it.
    elaich, Feb 14, 2008
  17. Lord Turkey Cough

    Justin Guest

    Lord Turkey Cough wrote on [Wed, 13 Feb 2008 19:19:01 GMT]:

    > "Frank" <frankdotlogullo@comcastperiodnet> wrote in message
    >> Miller wrote:

    >>> OK. This sounds like you _dont want_ *any* help.
    >>> Maybe someone could solve your problem, but i hope no one does! :p
    >>>
    >>> cu, Miller

    >> Worked fine for me but why would anyone be interested in soccer?

    > Maybe because it is the biggest, most popular and most played sport on the
    > planet? Just a wild guess.

    Is it now?
    The most watched sport is Formula 1 racing, Cricket is just as popular
    as soccer.
    Justin, Feb 14, 2008
  18. "elaich" <|@|.|> wrote in message news:...
    > "Lord Turkey Cough" <> wrote in news:piNsj.65$os2.60
    > @newsfe3-win.ntli.net:
    >
    >> Even the site is down now, but I had gave up on trying to get it to work
    >> anyway, I wasted more time on it than I should have in the first place.

    > VideoDownloader was blocked weeks ago by Youtube, if that's where you are
    > trying to use it.

    Yes, I was think something like might be the case, althouogh I tried it
    somewhere
    else and it didn't work there either.
    But I have wasted enough time on it.
    It still lists utube as a site where it will work.
    Lord Turkey Cough, Feb 14, 2008

    LOL....****, you're dumb.
    Lord Bottom Burp, Feb 14, 2008
  20. "Lord Bottom Burp" <b$> wrote in message
    > "Lord Turkey Cough" <> wrote in message
    >

    >> "Joe" <> wrote in message

    >>> Be still, my heart! My joy overflows for you, "Lord Turkey
    >>> Cough".
    >>>
    >>> After all the bitching, complaining and belly-aching, you
    >>> actually got off your ass - so to speak - , did some looking
    >>> foryourself, and found something you seem to be happy with.
    >>>
    >>> CONGRATULATIONS!!!

    >> Well maybe my post wll save someone wasting a hour or so of
    >> their time.
    >>

    > LOL....****, you're dumb.

    Rest assured I am much smarter than you.
    Lord Turkey Cough, Feb 14, 2008