    Any good programs out there for converting mpeg4 to vcd?

    TIA

    Redman

    Redman, Jan 7, 2006

  2. Redman

    Mitch Guest

    In article <>, Redman
    <> wrote:

    > Any good programs out there for converting mpeg4 to vcd?

    For what OS?
    What would make them good? Price? Options? Speed? Variety of OS and
    hardware requirements?

    My first inclination is just to say go look at video editing programs
    and choose one that handles the compression types that matter to you.

    Mitch, Jan 7, 2006

  3. Redman

    Gutz Guest

    "Redman" <> wrote in message
    > Any good programs out there for converting mpeg4 to vcd?

    VirtualDub (to Mpeg2) followed by Nero as a VCD should do it without any
    extra conversion in nero. There's a couple of programs out like DVD Santa
    but i cant remember if they'll do VCD menus.

    Gutz, Jan 8, 2006
  4. Redman

    Redman Guest

    "Mitch" <> wrote in message
    > In article <>, Redman
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > > Any good programs out there for converting mpeg4 to vcd?

    > For what OS?
    > What would make them good? Price? Options? Speed? Variety of OS and
    > hardware requirements?
    >
    > My first inclination is just to say go look at video editing programs
    > and choose one that handles the compression types that matter to you.

    Xp, not bothered about price, speed etc

    Redman

    Redman, Jan 8, 2006
  5. Redman

    M. L. Guest

    >> Any good programs out there for converting mpeg4 to vcd?

    > VirtualDub (to Mpeg2) followed by Nero as a VCD should do it without any
    > extra conversion in nero. There's a couple of programs out like DVD Santa
    > but i cant remember if they'll do VCD menus.

    TempGenc for the conversion, since it makes the best mpeg output of any
    encoders. Use VCDeasy for the VCD burning. Both are free if you use the
    last freware version of VCDeasy.

    M. L., Jan 8, 2006
  6. Redman

    Shep© Guest

    Shep©, Jan 8, 2006
  7. Redman

    fred-bloggs Guest

    "Redman" <> wrote in news:1136672855.50918.0
    @doris.uk.clara.net:

    http://www.tmpgenc.net/e_main.html

    --
    fred