    Any advice is very much appreciated

    Thanks

    Markus
    Markus Winter, Sep 16, 2003

  2. Markus Winter

    BB Guest

    Stay away from Messenger 6.x, audio connections are hard to establish. Stick
    with Netmeeting.

    BB

    --

    "Markus Winter" <> wrote in message
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I'm interested in doing video conferencing with friends and family

    overseas

    BB, Sep 16, 2003

  3. Markus Winter

    Mainlander Guest

    In article <BB8CC3E8.216E1%>,
    says...
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I'm interested in doing video conferencing with friends and family overseas

    What software can be used if you have a camera that supports USB
    streaming?
    Mainlander, Sep 18, 2003
  4. Markus Winter

    chrispeterson

    Joined:
    Jun 18, 2013
    Messages:
    2
    Are you looking out for video conferencing or video chat with multiple people? If video chat, Skype, Google talk, yahoo messenger etc. are best. For video conferencing Polycom is best. For web video conferencing you can try using gomeetnow web video conferencing tool.
    chrispeterson, Jul 2, 2013