    and such...! Why can't I send a video clip to a friend..?
    Or for that matter put it on YouTube..?
    Ernie

    Ernie \(Canberra\), Dec 16, 2007

  2. Ernie (Canberra) wrote:

    > I have recently purchased a video camera. If I take a video sequence I can
    > download it to my Graphics package (Picasa) and it will open and play the
    > video all as I expected that it would..!
    > However..! When I try to e-mail the video to friends it will not work for
    > me..! I know that eight and ten year old kids can put videos on YouTube
    > and such...! Why can't I send a video clip to a friend..?
    > Or for that matter put it on YouTube..?

    What's..wrong..with..your..period...key...?

    --
    Blinky
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Dec 16, 2007

  3. What...are...you..talking...about...?

    Ernie \(Canberra\), Dec 16, 2007
  4. Ernie \(Canberra\)

    Dan C Guest

    On Sun, 16 Dec 2007 06:12:58 +0000, Ernie (Canberra) wrote:

    > I have recently purchased a video camera. If I take a video sequence I can
    > download it to my Graphics package (Picasa) and it will open and play the
    > video all as I expected that it would..!
    > However..! When I try to e-mail the video to friends it will not work for
    > me..!

    Sounds like something's wrong with your email program, then.

    > I know that eight and ten year old kids can put videos on YouTube
    > and such...! Why can't I send a video clip to a friend..?
    > Or for that matter put it on YouTube..?

    Maybe you'll have to wait until your eight or ten.

    Dan C, Dec 16, 2007
  5. Smartarse prick..!

    Ernie \(Canberra\), Dec 16, 2007
  6. Ernie \(Canberra\)

    VanguardLH Guest

    "Ernie (Canberra)" wrote in message

    > "Blinky the Shark" wrote ...
    >>
    >> Ernie (Canberra) wrote:
    >>
    >>> I have recently purchased a video camera. If I take a video
    >>> sequence I can
    >>> download it to my Graphics package (Picasa) and it will open and
    >>> play the
    >>> video all as I expected that it would..!
    >>> However..! When I try to e-mail the video to friends it will not
    >>> work for
    >>> me..! I know that eight and ten year old kids can put videos on
    >>> YouTube
    >>> and such...! Why can't I send a video clip to a friend..?
    >>> Or for that matter put it on YouTube..?

    >> What's..wrong..with..your..period...key...?

    > What...are...you..talking...about...?

    Even those "8 and 10 year olds" know how to use the period character.
    You'll have to wait a few years before you can surpass their writing
    skills along with figuring how to save the files off your digital
    camera, or ask your parents for help (and possibly have them do the
    posting if they still can't figure it out).

    "will not work for me"
    Oh yeah, that's detailed as to "not work" means. Have you figured out
    how to download the files off your digital camera? Are any in a movie
    file format? And just what does happen when you attached that movie
    file to an email and try to send it?

    Do you really want replies that are as vague as the context you
    provide for your question (i.e., based the dearth of details)? If
    not, read the following:

    http://66.39.69.143/goodpost.htm
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

    VanguardLH, Dec 16, 2007
  7. Ernie \(Canberra\)

    Dan C Guest

    On Sun, 16 Dec 2007 08:28:04 +0000, Ernie (Canberra) wrote:

    > Smartarse prick..!

    A: Because it destroys the logical flow of a thread of comments,
    and makes it difficult to keep up with a conversation.

    Q: Why do so many people object to top posting?

    A: Writing your reply to a message above what you are referring to
    rather than below it.

    Q: What is "top posting"?

    Dan C, Dec 16, 2007