    me, Oh ya this is a great video card that cost twice as much and does 3 time
    less.

    Richard
    Richard Miller, Aug 19, 2006

  2. Richard Miller

    Plato Guest

    Richard Miller wrote:

    > I have two video card and both have 128 MB of RAM. One is an FX series and
    > the other is a LE I think. The FX5200 plays quake 4 pretty good but the 6200
    > LE doesn't. So what do I look for in a video card if I want to play games. I
    > guess there are two breeds of video cards, one just doesn't play games and
    > the other does. I just don't know crap about video cards so when I buy one
    > that I want for a game I don't want a sales person who use to sell cars tell
    > me, Oh ya this is a great video card that cost twice as much and does 3 time
    > less.

    Ask the gamers.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/
    Plato, Aug 19, 2006

  3. Richard Miller

    Margolotta Guest

    On Sat, 19 Aug 2006 04:02:32 +0100, Richard Miller wrote
    (in article <bbvFg.1613$y61.209@fed1read05>):

    > I have two video card and both have 128 MB of RAM. One is an FX series and
    > the other is a LE I think. The FX5200 plays quake 4 pretty good but the 6200
    > LE doesn't. So what do I look for in a video card if I want to play games. I
    > guess there are two breeds of video cards, one just doesn't play games and
    > the other does. I just don't know crap about video cards so when I buy one
    > that I want for a game I don't want a sales person who use to sell cars tell
    > me, Oh ya this is a great video card that cost twice as much and does 3 time
    > less.
    >
    > Richard

    You have posted this before (though you've managed to, somehow, make even
    less sense this time; quite how you've managed this is beyond me).

    Suggest you go back and read the replies to your last post. This is *NOT* a
    chat room.
    Margolotta, Aug 19, 2006
  4. Richard Miller

    Rectum Burn Guest

    Margolotta <> said in

    > On Sat, 19 Aug 2006 04:02:32 +0100, Richard Miller wrote
    > (in article <bbvFg.1613$y61.209@fed1read05>):
    >
    >> I have two video card and both have 128 MB of RAM. One is an FX
    >> series and the other is a LE I think. The FX5200 plays quake 4 pretty
    >> good but the 6200 LE doesn't. So what do I look for in a video card
    >> if I want to play games. I guess there are two breeds of video cards,
    >> one just doesn't play games and the other does. I just don't know
    >> crap about video cards so when I buy one that I want for a game I
    >> don't want a sales person who use to sell cars tell me, Oh ya this is
    >> a great video card that cost twice as much and does 3 time less.
    >>
    >> Richard
    >>

    > You have posted this before (though you've managed to, somehow, make
    > even less sense this time; quite how you've managed this is beyond
    > me).
    >
    > Suggest you go back and read the replies to your last post. This is
    > *NOT* a chat room.

    Yeah, this is a place for ignorant cunts to get bitchy. If you really want
    to figure out what video cards give you the most bang for the buck, start
    reading Tom's Hardware page. He's been giving reviews of computers and
    computer components for a long time.

    Rectum Burrrrrrrrn
    Rectum Burn, Aug 19, 2006