    I'm building a computer around an ASUS A7N8X Deluxe motherboard and
    looking for a video card, preferably something that NewEgg carries.
    Any thoughts?
    Marc, Dec 2, 2003

  2. Marc

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    (Marc) wrote in news:cec4b6b9.0312021206.5d812850
    @posting.google.com:

    > I'm building a computer around an ASUS A7N8X Deluxe motherboard and
    > looking for a video card, preferably something that NewEgg carries.
    > Any thoughts?

    What are you going to do with it? Gaming? You can get great quality out
    of a GeForce 4 Ti series card right now. For newer gaming, I'd recommend
    the ATI Radeon line, the 9600 Pro or 9800 line (if you want to go for big
    bucks).

    --
    AIM: FrznFoodClerk
    email: de_on-lag@co_cast.net (_ = m)