    I dislike. I find it much easer to read from a book

    Also many thx thanks to Palindrome for the very informative response to my
    question about CD-ROM

    Guest, Apr 6, 2004

  2. <> wrote:

    > The board I have is using the onboard video card which is not great but
    > acceptable. I was using a Nvida 32 meg TNT card. The board has an AGP slot.
    > I have not been able to find documentation on using Nvida instead of the on
    > board card.any and all help is welcomed. I have no main book but a CD which
    > I dislike. I find it much easer to read from a book
    >
    > Also many thx thanks to Palindrome for the very informative response to my
    > question about CD-ROM

    You can get the drivers via this site.

    Procedure should be in the main board's manual. It could be on the cd
    but a lot of manufactuers also have it on their website as a pdf file
    which you could print out.
    Basically it's pop in the card, disable onboard video in the bios and
    configure the TNT.

    --
    Groeten/Regards
    Jeroen Wijnands