    a 32mb or 64mb video card, but I have no idea what brand to buy, and what
    will work in my computer. Any way to find out what video card WILL work
    in my computer, short of buying it and installing it that is?
    CluelessCupcake, Aug 23, 2003

  2. CluelessCupcake

    Gazzer Guest

    Just install any video card you wont and the on board video card will
    disable itself automatically.

    the ones you have in mind will be good... limit is how much you wont to
    spend...

    32 or 64mg graphics card will be good
    but before going any further check you have a AGP slot on your mother board

    research this slot if you don't know what I'm talking about
    Gazzer, Aug 23, 2003

  3. CluelessCupcake

    Professor Guest

    It depends on what you want it for.