    If anybody knows how much RAM this has, I have an SiS315_315E AGP.
    There should be a way to view this info through WinXP, right?

    , Jan 19, 2005

  2. JD Guest

    wrote:
    > This is going to be an EXTREMELY stupid question.
    >
    > How do I fond out how much RAM my video card has?
    > I tried the manufacturer's website, I used Device Manager, and I tried
    > Google.
    >
    > I'm stumped.
    >
    > If anybody knows how much RAM this has, I have an SiS315_315E AGP.
    > There should be a way to view this info through WinXP, right?

    Here is two easy ways to find out:

    1. Restart your computer .. watch your monitor (before the post) you'r
    GFX card usually displays Make model and how much ram it has.

    2. START/ RUN ... type ... DxDiag .. Click the display Tab .. it should
    tell you there.

    JD, Jan 19, 2005

  3. Guest

    thanx!

    DO NOT REPLY TO . IT IS NOT MY REAL EMAIL. IT IS
    BEST TO REPLY TO THE GROUP ANYWAY.

    [adult swim]

    Thanx
    »Tony