    Ok now for the biggest question of them all.
    When I change the monitor from the intergraded motherboard vga to the
    radeon my monitor stops responding. What should I do?
    whatever, Feb 27, 2008

  2. First, make sure the motherboard chip is disabled in yoour BIOS Setup!

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Feb 27, 2008

  3. whatever

    Carlos Guest

    That would be "graphic chipset in the motherboard" as opposed to the
    "motherboard chip".
    :)
    The OP might be stuck trying to pull out the BIOS chip!
    :)))))
    Carlos

    Carlos, Feb 28, 2008
  4. Good point! That would not help much.

    I should really try and make an effort and re-phrase before I phrase in the
    future.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Feb 28, 2008
  5. whatever

    Carlos Guest

    You mean... read again after the Glenfoyle?
    I'm on 100 Pipers right now (wife is 2000 miles away!)
    :)
    Carlos

    Carlos, Feb 28, 2008
  6. By a strange coincident, I did have a sip of that Glenfoyle today - I cannot
    afford to be particular, on a normal day slavewhisky will do. The Isle of
    Islay variety is for special occasions. [Very special!]

    2000 miles? That BA? Your feeling safe? Could be a deceptive silence, you're
    having, mate?

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Feb 28, 2008
  7. whatever

    whatever Guest

    On Feb 27, 12:23 pm, whatever <> wrote:
    > I have windows xp x64 edition
    > I have just installed radeon 9250
    >
    > Installation went smooth.
    >
    > Just in case I installed drivers from the website anyway.
    > During that installation it said
    > Missing WIA
    > No idea as to what that is.
    > Anyway it finished the installation without stopping so I think it's
    > not that critical.
    >
    > Ok now for the biggest question of them all.
    > When I change the monitor from the intergraded motherboard vga to the
    > radeon my monitor stops responding. What should I do?

    um ok how do i go about doing that
    i went to my bios
    all i had was increase or decrease shared ram
    btw it is set to 32 mb and it goes to 256

    i tryed to plug in the vga to the graphics card again.
    well i know what happened but i don't know how to fix this.
    it assumes i want to extend my monitor it is acting as a second
    monitor display.
    how to i fix that?
    whatever, Feb 28, 2008
  8. whatever

    Carlos Guest

    Hi,
    Usually BIOSes have an option for disabling the onboard video.
    Check your motherboard's user manual for that info.
    What motherboard (model, manufacturer) are you using?
    Carlos

    Carlos, Feb 28, 2008
  9. whatever

    Carlos Guest

    She stayed in Buenos Aires an additional two weeks with our daughter that is
    living there.
    :)
    Carlos

    Carlos, Feb 28, 2008
  10. whatever

    Ralph Guest

    Oh, I like this question, because I've done it, and so have a lot of people.

    When you do all the driver transfers, you need to move the video plug from
    the socket on the systemboard, to the socket on the graphics card!

    Ralph, Feb 28, 2008
  11. whatever

    vidmark Guest

    Was it necessary then to post this? I think not. Why then don't we keep the
    bullshit out of the newsgroups? Thank you.

    vidmark, Mar 2, 2008
  12. whatever

    vidmark Guest

    Here we go again... What does this post have to do with "video card help"?
    Damn fucktards.

    vidmark, Mar 2, 2008
  13. You may be right!

    Tony. . .