    Video card does not meet minimum requirments

    error. How do I override this setting as I know for a fact that it is
    supported. I have used windows movie maker before on the same system.

    Travis, Sep 30, 2006

  2. Travis

    grappletech Guest

    "Travis" <> wrote in news:1159656269.518167.163680
    @h48g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

    > I have Windows Vista RC1, and am trying to burn a movie I copied from
    > my camcorder to a DVD. I get the
    > Video card does not meet minimum requirments
    >
    > error. How do I override this setting as I know for a fact that it is
    > supported. I have used windows movie maker before on the same system.

    Perhaps try downloading and installing a current driver for the video card.
    If no new video card driver is available, just re-install the same driver
    you have now. Might work. Or perhaps try re-installing the software that
    you're using to do the burning or check for updated software drivers for
    the DVD burning software.

    grappletech, Oct 1, 2006