    watch tv, is with nero 7, but I can not record tv programs with nero. Does
    anyone know of any software that can record tv programs to the hard drive
    and/or dvd, for windows xp x64?

    =?Utf-8?B?Um9i?=, Feb 1, 2006

  2. Dvico have software with their Fusion card - X64 beta is available for
    download. Im using it and it does the functions you require. Not sure if it
    will work with your card though.

    =?Utf-8?B?Tmljaw==?=, Feb 1, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Um9i?=

    Gato Loco Guest

    You might try ChrisTV. Not sure if that spelling is right., but if you
    do a search for Chris TV I'm sure it whould show up.

    Good Luck
    Gato Loco

    Gato Loco, Feb 1, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Um9i?=

    Dennis Pack Guest

    Cyberlink Power Director 4 or 5 works for capture to hard drive and copy to
    DVD.

    Dennis Pack, Feb 2, 2006
  5. Thanks for the info, will check it out.

    =?Utf-8?B?Um9i?=, Feb 2, 2006