    Video capture / TV tuner
    does anyone have one for sale with remote or any recommendations what is a
    good quality one to purchase

    BeeP, Mar 24, 2005

  2. BeeP

    Guest Guest

    I use the http://www.leadtek.com/multimedia.html winfast PVR 2000 deluxe
    that has a remote and radio too and can record video on the pc... its a good
    one...

    you can look at the other models there too....

    kenny

    Guest, Mar 24, 2005

  3. BeeP

    John Holmes Guest

    asked in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > I use the http://www.leadtek.com/multimedia.html winfast PVR 2000
    > deluxe that has a remote and radio too and can record video on the
    > pc... its a good one...
    >
    > you can look at the other models there too....
    >
    > kenny

    I have that card, too. Just for the fun of having a small window on my
    desktop displaying CNN. I don't record video with it, because the software
    that came with it creates huge AVI files. And then I mean HUGE.

    --
    - John Holmes -

    " I ain't no **** "

    \|/

    John Holmes, Mar 24, 2005
  4. BeeP

    Guest Guest

    You are incorrect. If you have divx 5.1 (free) installed you can encode the
    avi "on the fly" so the recorded video is small. Infact you can use ANY
    compressor you have installed on your computer.

    You should look into the video recording options.

    Kenny

    --
    "hater"

    Considered the opposite of a raver, a hater is a person who is: full of
    hate, very judgmental, negative, sarcastic, depressing, manipulating, quick
    to finger point at every little thing they find unsatisfactory or not to
    their liking or perceived standard (judgmental).

    Often the subject of the hatred is something widely liked by the hater's
    social circle. The hater often proves the addage that "misery loves
    company", and tries to ruin the enjoyment of others. Haters might see
    themselves as iconoclasts, rebels or even as being wiser/more authentic than
    the admirers of the subject. However, they are more likely just cynical and
    bitter about not enjoying the subject, or not being a part of the larger
    group. Instead of recognizing that it may be just a matter of personal taste
    or preference, they attack the subject and those enjoy it. Typically the
    things they propose as the flaws of the subject are trivial or subjective,
    and reveal more about the hater than any real flaws of the subject.

    The hater/raver terminology might have evolved from the rave subculture, but
    both terms can applied to just about any human endeavor or interest. Every
    band, movie, cause, activity, flavor or what have you, has its ravers and
    haters.

    The most insulting and offending word to a raver is not "fucker", but
    "hater".

    Guest, Mar 24, 2005