    capture/TV/FM hardware (cards) for Windows PC's.

    I am looking to get a card to transfer my videotape to DVD.

    Any one know of a NG?
    SHRED, Oct 9, 2003

  2. "SHRED" <> wrote in message
    news:%schb.50037$gv5.6956@fed1read05...

    > I am looking for a populated NewsGroup that's focus is on video
    > capture/TV/FM hardware (cards) for Windows PC's.
    >
    > I am looking to get a card to transfer my videotape to DVD.
    >

    > Any one know of a NG?

    Might look at alt.video.dvd.software.

    The topic has come up many times. I just
    started transferring tapes and thats where I got
    my information.

    Adrian
    Adrian S. Kuiper, Oct 9, 2003

  3. SHRED

    SHRED Guest

    thanks

    SHRED, Oct 10, 2003
  4. SHRED

    Ken Maltby Guest

    "SHRED" <> wrote in message

    > I am looking for a populated NewsGroup that's focus is on video
    > capture/TV/FM hardware (cards) for Windows PC's.
    >
    > I am looking to get a card to transfer my videotape to DVD.
    >

    > Any one know of a NG?

    Be sure to check out DVDRHelp.com's info on capture cards,
    including comments from users.

    Luck;
    Ken
    Ken Maltby, Oct 10, 2003