    this? What did they think? Is there something better?

    Thanks,
    * Robinson
    Mirror Spock, Aug 25, 2005

  2. Mirror Spock

    Guest

    I bought the Plextor ConvertX M-402U and I'm very happy with it.
    Service was good too. I plugged it into a defective USB 2.0 port and
    the capture would freeze after a few minutes. I never would have
    suspected a faulty USB 2.0 port. Plextor service got me straightened
    out in no time. I converts on-the-fly.
    , Aug 26, 2005