    ModVer: 5.1.2600.0 Offset: 00011f0d

    Anyone know what I can do to try and fix it?
    Thankyou.
    Daniel, Jun 11, 2004

  2. Daniel

    geothermal Guest

    Daniel wrote:

    > Hey,
    >
    > I have a Lifeview FlyVideo 98 capture card (running windows xp), I recently
    > formatted my machine and downloaded the driver from Lifeview's wesbsite.
    >
    > Whenever I run the program or any other thats associated with capturing
    > video, it loads up, but as soon as the video window has to be displayed the
    > programs have an error and have to close.
    >
    > This is the error:
    >
    > AppName: video.ex_ AppVer: 1.0.4.0 ModName: ole32.dll
    > ModVer: 5.1.2600.0 Offset: 00011f0d
    >
    > Anyone know what I can do to try and fix it?
    > Thankyou.

    Extract the video.ex_ file from the xp cd ?

    Then reboot. Worth a try....

    geothermal

    --
    "It is only with the heart that one can see
    rightly. What is essential is invisible to
    geothermal, Jun 11, 2004

  3. Daniel

    Brian Guest

    "geothermal" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > Daniel wrote:
    >
    > > Hey,
    > >
    > > I have a Lifeview FlyVideo 98 capture card (running windows xp), I

    recently
    > > formatted my machine and downloaded the driver from Lifeview's wesbsite.
    > >
    > > Whenever I run the program or any other thats associated with capturing
    > > video, it loads up, but as soon as the video window has to be displayed

    the
    > > programs have an error and have to close.
    > >
    > > This is the error:
    > >
    > > AppName: video.ex_ AppVer: 1.0.4.0 ModName: ole32.dll
    > > ModVer: 5.1.2600.0 Offset: 00011f0d
    > >
    > > Anyone know what I can do to try and fix it?
    > > Thankyou.

    > Extract the video.ex_ file from the xp cd ?
    >
    > Then reboot. Worth a try....
    >
    > geothermal
    >

    > --
    > "It is only with the heart that one can see
    > rightly. What is essential is invisible to
    > the eye." The Little Prince by Antoinne De
    > Saint Exupery.

    OMG
    Brian, Jun 11, 2004
  4. Daniel

    Daniel Guest

    that 'video.ex_' file isnt on the xp cd.
    thats just the program thats crashing, cos when I tried in windows movie
    maker, the same error came up only video.ex_ was replaced my moviemk.exe

    i'll try replacing that ole32.dll file

    Daniel, Jun 11, 2004