    Is there a video firmware site?

    TIA
    Newt

    Newt, Jul 17, 2003

  2. Newt

    Ben Guest

    there are sites that do bios flash information and utilities for video
    cards. voodoofiles for 3dfx and rage3d for ati are a couple. but the chances
    of wrecking the card are greater than when bios flashing a motherboard and
    generally makes no differance anyway. if its overclocking
    youre after try a program like powerstrip instead - its safer.

    Ben, Jul 17, 2003

  3. "Newt" <> wrote in message
    > How would I, if I neede/wanted to, update the video bios on an old card?
    > Can it be done?
    > Flashing firmware?
    > Is there a video firmware site?

    What card?!

    It depends on what card you have you know!

    ss.

    Synapse Syndrome, Jul 18, 2003
  4. Newt

    Daniel Gomes Guest