    Please help

    --
    Marc Bishop

    Marc Bishop, Nov 26, 2003

  2. Marc Bishop

    Boomer Guest

    Marc Bishop wrote:
    > My new hand-me-down PC is faster than my old one but all audio and
    > video material plays faster than it should ... so I feel like I'm
    > listening to and watching the Chipmunks on speed!!!!
    > Please help

    That's because it was recorded on a slower machine. Just play it back on the
    old machine and record it on the new one.

    --
    I need to go lie down in a darkened room.
    -anOLDun

    Boomer, Nov 26, 2003

  3. Marc Bishop

    David Wood Guest

    > My new hand-me-down PC is faster than my old one but all audio and video
    > material plays faster than it should ... so I feel like I'm listening to and
    > watching the Chipmunks on speed!!!!
    > Please help

    Often that is the cause of improper device drivers. Check with the
    manufacturer of your sound and video cards for driver updates.

    David Wood, Nov 29, 2003