    still does not work except puts Netscape as browser. This also happens
    when i try and open a radio station. If i open explorer then they all
    work fine. It's only with firefox. Can anyone help?

    Mr Bump, Apr 10, 2005

  2. Mr Bump

    °Mike° Guest

    What version of Firefox do you have?
    Have you enabled Java/Javascript, etc. in Firefox?
    What it the link that doesn't work?

    In <ssd6e.49444$>,
    Mr Bump took 5 lines to utter:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Apr 10, 2005

  3. Mr Bump

    richard Guest

    Maybe you like to link the music video on yahoo and I can see if I get the
    same problem.

    richard, Apr 10, 2005
  4. Mr Bump

    Mr Bump Guest