    Mr. Cheney said, "You cant blame anybody else, I'm the guy who pulled
    the trigger and shot my friend. It was not Harry's fault."

    Thank you Mr. Cheney
    Plato, Feb 16, 2006

  2. Plato

    Deano Guest

    Plato wrote:
    > Got my coffee, opened todays newspaper, front page:
    >
    > Mr. Cheney said, "You cant blame anybody else, I'm the guy who pulled
    > the trigger and shot my friend. It was not Harry's fault."
    >

    > Thank you Mr. Cheney

    Ah so those who accused Whittington of "not announcing his presence" or
    "looking like a bird" will be forced to backtrack. Can't help thinking
    Cheney would love to hunt human prey, Hard Target-style...
    Deano, Feb 16, 2006

  3. Plato

    Leythos Guest

    In article <43f4967a$0$9268$>,
    says...
    > Plato wrote:
    > > Got my coffee, opened todays newspaper, front page:
    > >
    > > Mr. Cheney said, "You cant blame anybody else, I'm the guy who pulled
    > > the trigger and shot my friend. It was not Harry's fault."
    > >

    > > Thank you Mr. Cheney

    > Ah so those who accused Whittington of "not announcing his presence" or
    > "looking like a bird" will be forced to backtrack. Can't help thinking
    > Cheney would love to hunt human prey, Hard Target-style...

    The you missed the entire statement. While the shooter is always the
    primary fault, the victim can be partly at fault. When hunting you
    always look out for yourself and you always announce yourself, it's a
    given, it's the way you are taught by state programs, but, not
    announcing yourself does not entitle you to be shot.

    No one will have to backtrack.

    --

    remove 999 in order to email me
    Leythos, Feb 16, 2006
  4. Plato

    Plato Guest

    Leythos wrote:

    > > Ah so those who accused Whittington of "not announcing his presence" or
    > > "looking like a bird" will be forced to backtrack. Can't help thinking
    > > Cheney would love to hunt human prey, Hard Target-style...

    > The you missed the entire statement. While the shooter is always the
    > primary fault, the victim can be partly at fault. When hunting you
    > always look out for yourself and you always announce yourself, it's a
    > given, it's the way you are taught by state programs, but, not
    > announcing yourself does not entitle you to be shot.

    I mostly agree. However, when hunting, one should always lookout for
    others as well. Yes, accidents can still happen even if you do lookout
    for others. It's the nature of the sport, especially if you are hunting
    with a party of several people.

    Of course, one can easily lose sight or wherabouts with the others in
    your party, and thus, an accident can happen as the birds take to
    flight. Still, if in dought, dont turn too much and fire while following
    the target(s).
    Plato, Feb 16, 2006
  5. Plato

    Deano Guest

    Leythos wrote:
    > In article <43f4967a$0$9268$>,
    > says...
    >> Plato wrote:
    >>> Got my coffee, opened todays newspaper, front page:
    >>>
    >>> Mr. Cheney said, "You cant blame anybody else, I'm the guy who
    >>> pulled the trigger and shot my friend. It was not Harry's fault."
    >>>

    >>> Thank you Mr. Cheney

    >> Ah so those who accused Whittington of "not announcing his presence"
    >> or "looking like a bird" will be forced to backtrack. Can't help
    >> thinking Cheney would love to hunt human prey, Hard Target-style...

    > The you missed the entire statement. While the shooter is always the
    > primary fault, the victim can be partly at fault. When hunting you
    > always look out for yourself and you always announce yourself, it's a
    > given, it's the way you are taught by state programs, but, not
    > announcing yourself does not entitle you to be shot.
    >
    > No one will have to backtrack.

    Fair enough, if they did they'd have to watch their back with Dick around.
    Deano, Feb 16, 2006
  6. Plato

    Lookout Guest

    On 16 Feb 2006 07:43:05 -0600, Plato <|@|.|> wrote:

    >Got my coffee, opened todays newspaper, front page:
    >
    >Mr. Cheney said, "You cant blame anybody else, I'm the guy who pulled
    >the trigger and shot my friend. It was not Harry's fault."
    >

    >Thank you Mr. Cheney

    All Cheney did was do what everyone in my family was taught from
    birth: take responsibility for your own actions. That's a first for
    this administration.
    Lookout, Feb 16, 2006
  7. On 16 Feb 2006 07:43:05 -0600, Plato <|@|.|> wrote:

    >Got my coffee, opened todays newspaper, front page:
    >
    >Mr. Cheney said, "You cant blame anybody else, I'm the guy who pulled
    >the trigger and shot my friend. It was not Harry's fault."
    >

    >Thank you Mr. Cheney

    It's curious that you feel the need to congratulate Mr Cheney for
    taking responsibility for his actions. However, given his record
    while in Office this is such an unusual occurrence that your
    congratulations may be appropriate!
    Edward W. Thompson, Feb 17, 2006
  8. Plato

    Avenger© Guest

    On 16 Feb 2006 07:43:05 -0600, Plato <|@|.|> wrote:

    >Got my coffee, opened todays newspaper, front page:
    >
    >Mr. Cheney said, "You cant blame anybody else, I'm the guy who pulled
    >the trigger and shot my friend. It was not Harry's fault."
    >

    >Thank you Mr. Cheney

    What a shame Bush wasn't out bird shootin' as well, maybe he could
    have killed two birds with one blast :eek:)
    --
    Avenger©
    I *HATE* Spam
    Avenger©, Feb 17, 2006
  9. Avenger© wrote:
    > On 16 Feb 2006 07:43:05 -0600, Plato <|@|.|> wrote:
    >
    >> Got my coffee, opened todays newspaper, front page:
    >>
    >> Mr. Cheney said, "You cant blame anybody else, I'm the guy who pulled
    >> the trigger and shot my friend. It was not Harry's fault."
    >>

    >> Thank you Mr. Cheney

    > What a shame Bush wasn't out bird shootin' as well, maybe he could
    > have killed two birds with one blast :eek:)
    > --

    Would you like to kill President Bush yourself Avenger? Is that what
    you are getting at. Do you want him to die? Would you like to see him dead?

    Alt
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=22=28Del=A4+/Ctrl+=A4/Alt=A4+=29=2, Feb 18, 2006
  10. Avenger© wrote:
    > On 16 Feb 2006 07:43:05 -0600, Plato <|@|.|> wrote:
    >

    >>Got my coffee, opened todays newspaper, front page:
    >>
    >>Mr. Cheney said, "You cant blame anybody else, I'm the guy who pulled
    >>the trigger and shot my friend. It was not Harry's fault."
    >>

    >>Thank you Mr. Cheney

    > What a shame Bush wasn't out bird shootin' as well, maybe he could
    > have killed two birds with one blast :eek:)

    A bird in the Bush is worth more than a ... damn, I thought for a minute
    I was going to have a joke.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Feb 19, 2006
  11. Plato

    Frosty Guest

    What trick, what device, what starting-hole on Sun, 19 Feb 2006
    01:07:44 -0500, canst thou now find out, to hide Rôgêr
    <> from this open and apparent shame?:

    >Avenger© wrote:
    >> On 16 Feb 2006 07:43:05 -0600, Plato <|@|.|> wrote:
    >>

    >>>Got my coffee, opened todays newspaper, front page:
    >>>
    >>>Mr. Cheney said, "You cant blame anybody else, I'm the guy who

    pulled
    >>>the trigger and shot my friend. It was not Harry's fault."
    >>>

    >>>Thank you Mr. Cheney

    >> What a shame Bush wasn't out bird shootin' as well, maybe he could
    >> have killed two birds with one blast :eek:)

    >A bird in the Bush is worth more than a ... damn, I thought for a

    minute
    >I was going to have a joke.

    A dick and a bush...the way nature intended.
    Now THAT'S a joke!

    --

    "The Borg assimilated my race, and all I got was this crummy tagline."
    Frosty, Feb 19, 2006
  12. Plato

    Oldus Fartus Guest

    Rôgêr wrote: