VHS to Hard Drive

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Tom & Cindy, Jan 6, 2004.

  1. Tom & Cindy

    Tom & Cindy Guest

    Hi All,

    > I have an HP Media Center pc873n. I want to record my VHS tapes onto my
    > hard drive and then possibly transfer them to DVD. Is this possible? I
    > have XP Media Center Edition 2004-Version 5.1.2600.1321 and Sonic
    > MyDVD-Version 3.5.2. This software came with the computer and HP has

    given
    > us the upgrades.
    >
    > Additionally, what do I need as far as hardware or software?
    > Is there a good online guide that will get me going in the right direction
    > with this? I have looked in the help info on the computer, at the

    Microsoft

    Tom & Cindy, Jan 6, 2004

  2. Tom & Cindy

    DataSpider Guest

    http://www.dvdrhelp.com/

    DataSpider, Jan 6, 2004

  3. Tom & Cindy

    Tom & Cindy Guest

    Thanks, This looks to be just what the doctor ordered!

    Thanks Again,

    Cindy

    Tom & Cindy, Jan 7, 2004
  4. Tom & Cindy

    Tom & Cindy Guest

    Hello again. I have my VCR hooked to the cable input and the cable hooked to
    the VCR.I can watch TV but when I push play on the VCR the audio is ok but
    the video goes on for a second then goes blank for a few seconds and so
    on.Can anyone tell me what to do?Thanks again.

    Tom & Cindy, Jan 7, 2004
  5. Tom & Cindy

    Boomer Guest

    "Tom & Cindy" <> wrote in

    > Hello again. I have my VCR hooked to the cable input and the cable
    > hooked to the VCR.I can watch TV but when I push play on the VCR
    > the audio is ok but the video goes on for a second then goes blank
    > for a few seconds and so on.Can anyone tell me what to do?Thanks
    > again.

    Talking to yourself?

    Highlight the person's message you wish to reply to.
    Right click. Click on "Reply Group" icon.

    Thank you. :)

    Boomer, Jan 7, 2004