    i have recorded the vhs to the hard drive
    how do i transfer it to dvd
    thanks

    hunty, Dec 7, 2003

  2. On Sun, 07 Dec 2003 17:54:04 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind boggled
    at the following statement by hunty in message

    > i have a sony computer wth giga pocket
    > it does'nt have click to dvd but it has a dvd burner
    > i have recorded the vhs to the hard drive
    > how do i transfer it to dvd
    > thanks

    A good start would be to read the Help for your DVD burning software.

    --
    The Old Sourdough

    No of SETI units returned: 2497
    (Total hours: 42031)
    www.setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu

    The Old Sourdough, Dec 7, 2003

  3. hunty

    Harrison Guest

    You should have a DVD authoring software which will burn properly
    formatted video to the DVD. This should have been included with the
    DVD burner.

    Harrison, Dec 7, 2003
  4. hunty

    hunty Guest

    cant find the software
    is there a good one to buy

    hunty, Dec 7, 2003
  5. hunty

    gangle Guest

    http://www.ntius.com/default.asp?p=cdmaker/cdmaker_main
    Try it -- there's a free trial. It will take care of all your burning
    needs, and it's stable, reliable, and very user friendly.

    "hunty" wrote

    gangle, Dec 8, 2003