    Thanks for any help!

    RD
    , Jul 27, 2008

  2. AnimalMagic Guest

    On Sun, 27 Jul 2008 15:59:41 -0400, wrote:

    >I'd like to convert some old vhs tapes to my dvd recorder.
    >Some of the vhs tapes were recorded with poor tracking and they have the
    >white snow lines at the bottom and the pictures are a bit jumpy.
    >
    >Can I somehow get a better picture to my dvd recorder?
    >Will a video clarifier help?
    >
    >Thanks for any help!
    >
    >RD

    Record them to files on your PC hard drive, and then clean the files up.
    Then, you compose the DVD master. The actual burning of the disc is the
    last thing you do.
    AnimalMagic, Jul 27, 2008

  3. Guest

    Thanks for your input Peter.

    I also have a few dvd's that I recorded from a poor quality vhs figuring
    that there wasn't any way to clean up the stuff I had recorded.

    Will the method you described also work to clean up a poorly recorded
    dvd ?

    Thanks again.
    Russ
    , Jul 30, 2008