    BetaMax tapes. Hell, even 8mm movies..... Anything but suckass DVDs.

    MoviePro2

    , Apr 25, 2006

  2. sky Guest

    wrote in news:4hsr42p91cefvpp7u9fskiv54e73pom7qr@
    4ax.com:

    > I hate DVDs. They suck harder than the boys from Brokeback Mountain.
    > DVDs are faulty, short lived, and have more flaws per movie than any
    > VHS tape ever had. Worse yet, they are full of unrelated garbage
    > advertising. I hate DVDs. Gimme VHS. Long live VHS tapes, even
    > BetaMax tapes. Hell, even 8mm movies..... Anything but suckass DVDs.
    >
    > MoviePro2

    We all agree with you

    sky, Apr 25, 2006

  3. Netmask Guest

    "sky" <> wrote in message
    > wrote in news:4hsr42p91cefvpp7u9fskiv54e73pom7qr@
    > 4ax.com:
    >
    >> I hate DVDs. They suck harder than the boys from Brokeback Mountain.
    >> DVDs are faulty, short lived, and have more flaws per movie than any
    >> VHS tape ever had. Worse yet, they are full of unrelated garbage
    >> advertising. I hate DVDs. Gimme VHS. Long live VHS tapes, even
    >> BetaMax tapes. Hell, even 8mm movies..... Anything but suckass DVDs.
    >>
    >> MoviePro2
    >>

    > We all agree with you

    Don't feed the troll

    Netmask, Apr 25, 2006
  4. Richard C. Guest

    <> wrote in message
    >I hate DVDs. They suck harder than the boys from Brokeback Mountain.
    > DVDs are faulty, short lived, and have more flaws per movie than any
    > VHS tape ever had. Worse yet, they are full of unrelated garbage
    > advertising. I hate DVDs. Gimme VHS. Long live VHS tapes, even
    > BetaMax tapes. Hell, even 8mm movies..... Anything but suckass DVDs.

    ============================
    Sounds like you are happy with your decision.
    So why come to a DVD group to tell us?
    Go visit a VHS group.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Richard C., Apr 25, 2006
  5. Guest

    On Tue, 25 Apr 2006 05:01:13 -0500, wrote:

    >I hate DVDs. They suck harder than the boys from Brokeback Mountain.
    >DVDs are faulty, short lived, and have more flaws per movie than any
    >VHS tape ever had. Worse yet, they are full of unrelated garbage
    >advertising. I hate DVDs. Gimme VHS. Long live VHS tapes, even
    >BetaMax tapes. Hell, even 8mm movies..... Anything but suckass DVDs.
    >
    >MoviePro2

    I agree completely, when not watching a movie on VHS, listening to one
    of my 8 track tapes

    , Apr 25, 2006
  6. Bratboy Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 25 Apr 2006 05:01:13 -0500, wrote:
    >
    >>I hate DVDs. They suck harder than the boys from Brokeback Mountain.
    >>DVDs are faulty, short lived, and have more flaws per movie than any
    >>VHS tape ever had. Worse yet, they are full of unrelated garbage
    >>advertising. I hate DVDs. Gimme VHS. Long live VHS tapes, even
    >>BetaMax tapes. Hell, even 8mm movies..... Anything but suckass DVDs.
    >>
    >>MoviePro2

    > I agree completely, when not watching a movie on VHS, listening to one
    > of my 8 track tapes

    I say bring back shadow puppets....no comercial breaks

    Bratboy, Apr 25, 2006
  7. Black Locust Guest

    In article <>,
    "Richard C." <> wrote:

    > ============================
    > Sounds like you are happy with your decision.
    > So why come to a DVD group to tell us?
    > Go visit a VHS group.
    >
    > Thanks for sharing.

    There are no VHS groups Richard. And believe me, there's a good reason
    for that. I'll let the troll figure it out for himself...

    Black Locust, Apr 27, 2006
  8. GMAN Guest

    In article <>, Black Locust <> wrote:
    >In article <>,
    > "Richard C." <> wrote:
    >
    >> ============================
    >> Sounds like you are happy with your decision.
    >> So why come to a DVD group to tell us?
    >> Go visit a VHS group.
    >>
    >> Thanks for sharing.

    >There are no VHS groups Richard. And believe me, there's a good reason
    >for that. I'll let the troll figure it out for himself...

    you can try alt.video.vcr

    GMAN, Apr 28, 2006
  9. tcc Guest

    bring back typewriters ,books, libraries.... no Internet

    tcc, Apr 28, 2006
  10. Richard C. Guest

    "Black Locust" <> wrote in message
    > In article <>,
    > "Richard C." <> wrote:

    >> Sounds like you are happy with your decision.
    >> So why come to a DVD group to tell us?
    >> Go visit a VHS group.
    >>
    >> Thanks for sharing.

    > There are no VHS groups Richard.

    ;-) (you know that I knew that, didn't you?)

    Richard C., Apr 28, 2006