    Anyone know if there is a maximum length for a monitor cable and if so what
    it is??

    Rider

    Rider, Sep 12, 2003

  2. "Rider" <> wrote in message
    news:bjr3k6$jm2$...
    > Anyone know if there is a maximum length for a monitor cable and if so

    what
    > it is??
    >
    > Rider

    Data Projectors quite often run on 30-60 metre VGA cables.
    It depends on the refresh rate the resolution and the quality of cable
    These guys sell some bulk RGBS coax
    http://www.jansen.co.nz/products.php?S=1&C=30&SC=10

    Olson Johnson, Sep 12, 2003

  3. Rider

    gulliver Guest

    How long is a piece of string?

    gulliver, Sep 12, 2003
  4. Rider

    Andrew Guest

    Twice the length of half of one

    Andrew, Sep 12, 2003
  5. Rider

    Rider Guest

    "gulliver" <> wrote in message
    > How long is a piece of string?

    Obviously you have no idea then.

    Rider, Sep 12, 2003
  6. Rider

    pass Guest

    gulliver wrote:

    > How long is a piece of string?

    From the middle to the end times two.

    pass, Sep 12, 2003
  7. Rider

    T.N.O. Guest

    "Andrew" wrote
    > > How long is a piece of string?

    > Twice the length of half of one

    I prefer the "twice the length from the middle to one end"

    T.N.O., Sep 12, 2003
  8. Rider

    R-Slicks Guest

    I've installed 30m ones before : seems to depend on the
    quality/strength of the signal from the output device and the quality
    of the cable itself.
    The ones I installed were custom made by Black Box in Aus and used in
    an industrial area.

    --
    DO NOT reply to - it is simply a spam catch.
    You can, if you wish, try "news .at. preou .dot. com"

    R-Slicks, Sep 12, 2003