    Waiting for your favourable reply.

    Regards,
    Potri Raaja.M.
    =?Utf-8?B?UG90cmk=?=, Jun 11, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?UG90cmk=?=

    Theo Guest

    What board do you have? You don't say below.

    What is the make and model of your motherboard?

    Is the video integrated on the motherboard? Or, do you have
    a plug-in card?

    If a plug-in video card, what make and model?

    No can assist without important information, my Ouija board
    is not working today!

    Theo, Jun 11, 2007

  3. Hi ,

    The machine model is HP Compaq DX 2255 and the system is of VT8237A
    Chipset.

    The VGA is of onboard integrated one.

    Hope these are the required informations and I waiting for a favourable
    reply.
    Please suggest.

    Regards,
    Potri Raaja.M.

    =?Utf-8?B?UG90cmk=?=, Jun 11, 2007
  4. =?Utf-8?B?UG90cmk=?=

    Theo Guest

    Actually the important information is that the on-board
    video is VIA K8M890 integrated graphics. This information
    should be in your owner's manual, but can also be found at
    the HP web site:
    http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/sg/e...39371-1139371-13004842-13004894-78142359.html

    The VT8237A is part of the board's VIA K8M890/VT8237A
    chipset and is primarily controlling the Serial ATA and
    RAID, and the VIA Vinyl Multichannel HD Audio.

    You can find the most current VIA drivers at www.viaarena.com

    The Windows XP Professional x64 drivers for the VIA K8M890
    integrated grahics can be found at:
    http://www.viaarena.com/default.aspx?PageID=420&OSID=2&CatID=1020&SubCatID=164

    When you want assistance, try to be as concise and
    descriptive as possible. Asking for a VGA driver would be
    analogous to going to an Automotive store and asking for
    spark plugs for your car without telling anyone what your
    car's engine is. There are many different graphics cards,
    just as there are many different car engines.

    Theo, Jun 11, 2007
  5. Hi,

    Thankyou very much for your kind help, the driver works fine and now the
    problem with display issue in windows XP 64 bit O.S. resolved.

    Thankyou very much for your timely help.

    Regards,
    Potri Raaja.M.

    =?Utf-8?B?UG90cmk=?=, Jun 12, 2007