    2610?

    Thanks,

    Lars
    lars, Nov 9, 2003

  2. lars

    Chad Whitten Guest

    the vg200 is a 2600 chassis, but it cant do routing. it comes with more
    memory and flash than a 2610/2611 and a 10/100 fast ethernet interface
    rather than a 10 mbit ethernet interface. It is priced at about $1000 from
    most cisco retailers. i would recommend getting a 2611XM to get the etra
    fast ethernet port, more memory and flash and the routing functionality if
    you have the cash.

    --
    Chad Whitten
    Network/Systems Administrator

    601-944-4801
    Chad Whitten, Nov 10, 2003

  3. lars

    Steve Blair Guest

    Lars:

    Send me your real email address and we can talk. I have
    a VG200 with two FXS vwics that I am looking to dump.

    -Steve

    Steve Blair, Nov 11, 2003