Veterans Benefits

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by mchappell, Aug 15, 2003.

  1. mchappell

    mchappell Guest

    I am not sure how many of you out there are US military
    with benefits under the G.I. Bill, but were you aware
    that if you have these benefits you can use them to
    reimburse you for MCSA/MCSE courses and certifications????

    I learned this on the fly since the VA doesn't advertise
    new programs.

    The VA will reimburse you for courses (at accredited
    providers) and exams (pass or fail).

    Check it out here:
    http://www.gibill.va.gov/education/LCweb.htm

    And here:
    http://www.gibill.va.gov/education/News/Acceleratedpayinfo
    ..htm

    It was through these programs that I was able to take the
    courses and help finance this whole endeavor.

    Hope this helps someone out there.

    mchappell, Aug 15, 2003

  2. mchappell

    techbrotha Guest

    Thanks!

    I'm a veteran and just passed 070-210. I can use the
    reimbursement money in this day and time.

    techbrotha, Aug 16, 2003