    Does anyone know of a source?

    Cheers
    Rupert
    Rupert, May 11, 2004

  2. Rupert

    Richard Guest

    Rupert wrote:

    > Am looking for a VESA monitor stand for my LCD. What I would like is one
    > that is a desk standing model and allows the screen to be rotated 90 degrees
    > so I can use it in portrait mode.
    >
    > Most places that sell only wall mounting brackets but nothing that works as
    > a desk top solution and none seem to offer a rotate function.
    >
    > Does anyone know of a source?

    I have a compaq screen with an inbuilt swivel, I thought it would be usefull for
    reading pdf's etc which are a4 sized, but when rotated the viewing angles are
    all messed up, and its really hard to read because the pixels all look weird
    with the rgb stripes running horizontally.

    I would suggest you try it on its side before you shell out the $$ for a stand
    and check you can stand it. I sure cant.
    Richard, May 11, 2004