    back up disk and must have deleted or set some parameter wrong and now a lot
    of grief for nothing . My computer has a 80 G hd, 1 gig ram, lots of room.
    Any help gladly accepted thanks in advance
    Dog, Dec 7, 2005

  2. "Dog" <> wrote in message
    news:UcHlf.2354$...
    > Everything seems to work OK and the exception is when I look at my start
    > menu and click on explorer to look at my files it takes about 3-4 minutes
    > load.I cannot save anything from the address bar also. I tried to make a
    > back up disk and must have deleted or set some parameter wrong and now a
    > lot
    > of grief for nothing . My computer has a 80 G hd, 1 gig ram, lots of room.
    > Any help gladly accepted thanks in advance

    How full is your 80GB HDD? It sounds alot, but if it's over 80% full, it
    will slow down.

    My Computer>>>Local Disk (C)>>>right click>>>>properties.

    **SS**
    Secret Squiddle, Dec 9, 2005

  3. Dog

    Dog Guest

    This happened suddenly after I tried to ma backup disk.I must have deleted
    something in xp not sure what it was.

    Dog, Dec 9, 2005
  4. Dog

    Guest

    Explain what you did when you tried to make the backup disk.

    http://www.usenet.com
    , Dec 22, 2005