    I have the same nonsense happening with my MSIE 7.

    I have not changed anything in settings. This crapola just happened.

    What's the bleep happened?
    jacks@whocares???.org, Apr 5, 2010

  2. jacks@whocares???.org

    Ralph Fox Guest

    On Sun, 04 Apr 2010 20:50:44 -0500, in message <>
    jacks@whocares???.org wrote:

    > I'm using Firefox 3.6.2 w/XP PRO
    >
    > When I accessed my Yahoo email accounts, I find that when I click on
    > my e-mails, I get an exaggerated font size and a bunch of HTML tags
    > showing. Along with this is tons of other garbage. If I click on an
    > email, it leads me to a 404 page, not found.

    Strange. I do not see this when accessing my Yahoo email account.

    Q. Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies?

    Q. Are you using the Yahoo "Classic" mail view or the Yahoo
    "All-New" mail view?

    > I have the same nonsense happening with my MSIE 7.

    This suggests it may not be a browser problem.

    > I have not changed anything in settings. This crapola just happened.
    >
    > What's the bleep happened?

    I suppose it is possible Yahoo might have stuffed something up -- although
    this isn't happening to me.

    Another possibility is your ISP's transparent proxy is now working differently.
    Ralph Fox, Apr 5, 2010