  1. Every time I click on something it will open a window or program I have open
    underneith.Any ideas please.
    T.I.A.

    John Wesley Hardin, Oct 29, 2004

  2. John Wesley Hardin

    Paul Guest

    On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 07:15:09 +1300, "John Wesley Hardin"
    <> wrote:

    >Every time I click on something it will open a window or program I have open
    >underneith.Any ideas please.
    >T.I.A.

    Just a couple of idea off the top of my head.

    * XMouse simulation turned on? Doesn't bring whatever window you hover
    above into focus?

    * Computer low on resources. You click on one thing then another then
    another then another, then the computer tries to catch up.

    Paul

    Paul, Nov 2, 2004