    why ?? because my used is 1.1mbps i don't understand it hope you will sort
    out it my computer ok many thanks

    Jonathan P G......
    Paul Gartland, Feb 19, 2005

  2. Paul Gartland

    ~Brian~ Guest

    "Paul Gartland" <> wrote in message
    news:cv7959$18g$...
    > Dear sir/madam, please can you help to me ok so my connection is very slow
    > why ?? because my used is 1.1mbps i don't understand it hope you will sort
    > out it my computer ok many thanks
    >
    >P G......

    Jonathan,
    this is a general discussion group, I suggest that you contact your ISP
    which appears to be BTInternet and address your query to them directly, you
    will be more likely to receive a definitive answer to your question.
    ~Brian~, Feb 19, 2005

  3. Paul Gartland

    Steve P Guest

    Try "personal test" on http://bandwidthplace.com/speedtest/
    Have you checked your PC for Virus/Spyware etc

    Steve P, Feb 19, 2005