Very Simple Questions

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by Rich, Jul 30, 2003.

  1. Rich

    Rich Guest

    Rich,
    Just a quick question.......i need a microsoft office
    core certifaction. More specfially i need to learn (and
    certified in) Excel Xp, Word Xp, and Outlook Xp.
    I have been to this newsgroup before and haven't been to
    find what i need. Can anyone suggest particular book
    titles I can read to pass such a exam. Also does any
    know where i can write a mock exam to evalute my skills.
    Any other comments on this would also be welcomed.

    I know their is the microsoft tutorial cd (or office xp
    step by step)included in Office Xp. Does anyone believe
    those tuturial alone would be enought to pass such exam.

    Just one other thing does anyone suggest office xp step
    by step the book to prepare for a exam.

    Rich

    Thanks
    Rich, Jul 30, 2003

  2. Rich

    Deb Guest

    solution for you. They have some free tutorials and of
    course they want people to pay for the full length
    versions. I tried a couple of the free ones. Not bad.
    Certainly a wide variety for IT professionals.
    Deb, Jul 31, 2003