    is above or you can search by seller. My eBay ID is gary2412.
    Feel free to email me with any questions.

    Gary

    Gary Nougues, Sep 24, 2003

  2. Gary Nougues

    Tony Spadaro Guest

    Ebay abuse

    Ebay contact, including SPAM complaints:
    http://pages.ebay.com/help/basics/select-RS.html

    UseNet SPAM policy:
    http://pages.ebay.com/help/usenet_policy.html

    Be sure to include all headers.

    --
    http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
    home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto

    Tony Spadaro, Sep 24, 2003

  3. Gary Nougues

    Lucas Tam Guest

    (Gary Nougues) wrote in

    > I have for auction on eBay a rare "Eyes of EOS" multimedia CD
    > produced by Canon.

    People in this group don't really like eBay ads... prepared to be flamed ;
    )

    --
    Lucas Tam ()

    Lucas Tam, Sep 24, 2003
  4. Gary Nougues

    Spam Blocked Guest

    Why is it rare? This was sent out to all Canon dealers, I have a couple of
    them in my desk.

    Spam Blocked, Sep 24, 2003
  5. Gary Nougues

    Nibbler Guest

    "Spam Blocked" <> wrote in message
    > Why is it rare? This was sent out to all Canon dealers, I have a couple of
    > them in my desk.

    If sent only to dealers, the dealer / consumer ratio makes it rare. Why not
    sell them on eBay? ;-)

    > "Gary Nougues" <> wrote in message
    > > http://cgi.ebay.com/*****
    > >
    > > I have for auction on eBay a rare "Eyes of EOS" multimedia CD
    > > produced by Canon. It covers use of, design and technology and
    > > a glossary of terms for Canon EF lenses.

    Now Including Sales Buzz words, impress and confuse your customers with info
    not avalable to the masses, free after purchase. ;-)

    Nibbler, Feb 25, 2004
  6. Gary Nougues

    BandHPhoto Guest

    BandHPhoto, Feb 27, 2004