    Cheers

    Anton

    , Oct 21, 2005

  2. Paul Heslop Guest

    "" wrote:

    > Hi Guys
    >
    > I have found a very nice website, which offers a free service to send
    > electronic postcard. It's just like a traditional postcard, the
    > different is it's online.
    >
    > It's absolutely free....
    >
    > Should try it yourself

    you should piss off

    --
    Paul (Sometimes my mind plays tricks on me)
    Stop and Look

    Paul Heslop, Oct 21, 2005

  3. Jim Townsend Guest

    wrote:

    > Hi Guys
    >
    > I have found a very nice website, which offers a free service to send
    > electronic postcard. It's just like a traditional postcard, the
    > different is it's online.
    >
    > It's absolutely free....

    And of course the site doesn't harvest the e-mail addresses
    that the post cards are sent to for spam lists..

    Right ? ;-)

    > Should try it yourself

    No thanks..

    Jim Townsend, Oct 21, 2005
  4. Paul Heslop Guest

    Jim Townsend wrote:

    > wrote:
    >
    > > Hi Guys
    > >
    > > I have found a very nice website, which offers a free service to send
    > > electronic postcard. It's just like a traditional postcard, the
    > > different is it's online.
    > >
    > > It's absolutely free....

    > And of course the site doesn't harvest the e-mail addresses
    > that the post cards are sent to for spam lists..
    >
    > Right ? ;-)
    >
    > > Should try it yourself

    > No thanks..

    oh you cynic!

    :O)

    Paul Heslop, Oct 21, 2005
  5. Cuz Guest

    Jim Townsend <> wrote:
    || wrote:
    || And of course the site doesn't harvest the e-mail addresses
    || that the post cards are sent to for spam lists..
    || Right ? ;-)
    || No thanks..

    Hey, you have to throw bait out for the terminally stupid
    every once in a while.

    --
    "Whom they fear they hate" -- Quintus Ennius "Thyestes"

    Cuz, Oct 21, 2005
  6. Gormless Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Hi Guys
    >
    > I have found a very nice website, which offers a free service to send
    > electronic postcard. It's just like a traditional postcard, the
    > different is it's online.
    >
    > It's absolutely free....

    And you are an absolute turd.

    Gormless, Oct 21, 2005