    getting certified for networking.

    warm regards.

    sheshu
    sheshu, Nov 4, 2004

  2. sheshu

    Conseiller Guest

    Hi,

    You can get more info on the Microsoft Site
    See the link http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/windows2003/

    Succes
    Conseiller

    Conseiller, Nov 4, 2004

  3. sheshu

    T-Bone Guest

    T-Bone, Nov 4, 2004
  4. sheshu

    kpg Guest

    I sorry, this is a political newsgroup, perhaps your
    question could best be answerd over on, ...um, what..
    you say this is not a policital newsgroup?
    really...but I was just reading these posts...
    well...ok...

    nevermind.
    kpg, Nov 4, 2004