    does anyone know the english translation of this latin phrase:

    sorem ipsum sit amet, consectetur a dipiscing nondummy

    thanks :)
    John, Jul 4, 2003

  2. John

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Errrrr...erm... John said:

    > does anyone know the english translation of this latin phrase:
    >
    > sorem ipsum sit amet, consectetur a dipiscing nondummy
    >

    > thanks :)

    The sor itself may be he/she/it may love, he/she/it may seek A the dipiscing the
    nondummy.

    --
    www.absey-vine.co.uk/
    freeware, helpdesk, ad-aware
    Brian H¹©, Jul 4, 2003

  3. John

    philo Guest

    "John" <> wrote in message
    > does anyone know the english translation of this latin phrase:
    >
    > sorem ipsum sit amet, consectetur a dipiscing nondummy

    i don't believe nondummy is a latin word

    nor is sorem? or dipiscing
    philo, Jul 4, 2003
  4. John

    MrToed Guest

    "John" <> Quite suddenly blurted out in public news:GugNa.52920
    $:

    http://makeashorterlink.com/?K26342725

    --
    -_-MrToed-_-
    MrToed, Jul 4, 2003
  5. John

    DaveG Guest

    DaveG, Jul 4, 2003
  6. John

    Juan Pérez Guest

    sorem itself he is amet consectetur a dipiscing not yet

    --
    "Ex posto fucto": Lost in the mail
    Juan

    Juan Pérez, Jul 4, 2003
  7. John

    Josef Knecht Guest

    paul s doodled:
    > John wrote:
    >
    >> does anyone know the english translation of this latin phrase:
    >>
    >> sorem ipsum sit amet, consectetur a dipiscing nondummy

    > Romanes Eunt Domus.
    > People called Romans they go the house.

    "Very good, Brian. Now conjugate the verb. C'mon Lad!"

    --

    zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
    NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...

    - Panama!"

    - Guy Steele Jr., CLTL2
    Josef Knecht, Jul 7, 2003
  8. John

    Slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Brian H¹© continued:

    > Errrrr...erm... Josef Knecht said:
    >
    >> paul s doodled:

    >>> Romanes Eunt Domus.
    >>> People called Romans they go the house.

    >> "Very good, Brian. Now conjugate the verb. C'mon Lad!"

    > Brian?

    He meant Bwian ;-)
    --
    slumpy