very important for your life

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by taroook, Sep 27, 2007.

  1. taroook

    taroook Guest

    Hi there ...

    Thank you for reading this message .

    Did you here about Islam? I mean the real Islam...
    Do you have some questions in your religion and you don't have the
    answers for them?
    Do you know that you have to condemns in Islam?

    Ok... just visit these sites, read and download any thing you want
    for free and I wish that you will have a good time with the sites
    below:

    http://www.islamhouse.com

    http://www.islam-qa.com/index.php?ln=eng

    http://www.islamtoday.net/english

    http://www.islam-guide.com

    http://www.islamhouse.com/library/?p...eb5324d19c1609

    You can read about prophet Mohammad in this site:
    http://www.islamway.com/mohammad
    And:
    http://www.islamhouse.com/en/modules...&bookno=378 7

    Also you can see this wonderful site :
    http://www.islamawareness.net/Science/

    If you have other questions you can send them to :
    or

    Or you can ask in this site:
    http://www.en.islamhouse.com/modules.php?name=Feedback

    And if you want to read more and more see these sites:

    http://www.ahmed-deedat.co.za/frameset.asp

    http://www.todayislam.com

    http://www.beconvinced.com

    http://www.thetruereligion.org

    http://www.it-is-truth.org

    http://www.islamunveiled.org

    http://www.discoverislam.com

    http://www.lordswrds.com

    http://www.plaintruth.org

    http://www.sultan.org

    http://www.prophetmuhammed.org

    http://www.religionofislam.com/english/index.htm

    http://lordswords.com/
    If you need to ask me about something just send it to my email:

    ***Here I'm asking you to carefully analyze and look deeply at this
    religion; you shall discover new findings - even concerning yourself -
    and also that this religion is completely different from what is
    portrayed in the media and from what you have heard or read about it.
    So I leave you now with these links and hope you enjoy them....
    I wish that you will visit the above sites and take it seriously.
    Thank you for your time

    taroook, Sep 27, 2007

  2. taroook

    John Holmes Guest

    taroook "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    **** off. After you went here: www.adultsheepfinder.com

    --
    May a handful of Buddhist programmers start a micro-brewery in front of
    your Aunt.

    John Holmes, Sep 27, 2007

  3. taroook

    jon doglegs Guest

    "John Holmes" <> wrote in message
    > taroook "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    >> Hi the

    > **** off. After you went here: www.adultsheepfinder.com
    >
    > --
    > May a handful of Buddhist programmers start a micro-brewery in front of
    > your Aunt.

    baaa-aa-aah!

    rofl!

    jon doglegs, Sep 28, 2007